Answer by Ritesh Zaveri:
Food truck business is a very famous and a growing business in today's time especially in cities like Bangalore, Delhi, etc.
Once my friend wanted to start such a business in Bangalore. I will tell you the License required to start food truck business.
1. You need Food Business Operating License from FSSAI ( Food Safety and Standards Authority of India ). This is the most important thing.
2. Eating House License from Licensing Police Commissioner.
3. License from Fire Department as you have to keep mobile kitchen in truck to ensure the safety.
4. Commercial Vehicle License from RTO.
5. Food Business Operating License. If you don't get this license then first you need to open shop and get establishment license from FSSAI.
6. Get your vehicle and mobile kitchen insured.
7. NOC from Municipal Corporation and RTO.
As India is not much popular in food truck business yet it is recommended to keep updated vehicle papers always with you.
Also you need to contact truck manufacturing company to build personalise food truck which includes mobile kitchen. In cities like Bangalore it will cost you approx. 5-6 lakhs.