Answer by Rahul Godara:
Here are some not-so-very-famous mystery movies –
- – Paul Edgecomb, the head guard of a prison, meets a new inmate, John Coffey, who is accused of murdering two girls. His life changes drastically when he discovers that John has a special gift.
- – Army pilot Stevens, recruited for a top-secret operation, finds himself in the body of an unknown man. Soon, he is on a mysterious trail to track down the bomber of the Chicago commuter train.
- Four days after his car accident, Martin, a biochemist, wakes up to realise his identity has been stolen. Perplexed and suffering from memory gaps, he sets out to unravel the mystery behind the theft.
- – Malcolm Crowe, child psychologist, starts treating a young boy who acts as a medium of communication between Crowe and a slew of unhappy spirits.
- – Five men open their eyes to find themselves in a locked-down warehouse with no memory of their own identity. In order to survive, they must determine who else deserves to stay alive or not.