What is the best moment that you enjoy in your daily life? by Hari Sriram
Answer by Hari Sriram:
- I run on alternate days. The sound of my shoes hitting the roads is the best way to start the day.
- I save 15 INR everyday for the education of a poor kid. I walk back home from college instead of taking an auto or I skip evening snack or something. I cut back on an expenditure everyday and save it. This is the best thing that I do everyday.
- I strike a conversation with atleast one stranger everyday. I've realised how awesome people are.
- I smile at everyone. I enjoy smiling. It has helped me stay positive even in the hardest times.
- I listen to Eminem. He is like a brother to me. His songs are a pillar of strength.
- I take a walk on the dark, deserted roads, when the town's fast asleep. Just me and music.
- I sleep on the terrace of my house. Silence, stars and Quora. The best way to end the day. 🙂 🙂
EDIT: I've received umpteen comments and messages asking me how I spend the 15 INR I save everyday.
Here you go, people:
Thank you for all the love and affection. I feel honored and humbled. 🙂