How do you know that you have become an adult? by Hari Sriram
Answer by Hari Sriram:
- When I was 6, I pestered my parents to get me the expensive chocolate that my friend ate.
- When I was 8, I pestered them to get me the expensive remote control car that my friend played with.
- When I was 10, I pestered them to get the expensive tee shirt and trousers that my friend wore.
- When I was 14, I pestered them to get me the PSP my friend had.
- When I was 16, I understood the feasibility of my parents. I stopped asking them for stuff that were out of their league.
My wishlist took the side lanes and my parents' wishlist took the center lane.
That was when I realised I had become an adult.
Thanks for A2A,. 🙂