What are some mind-blowing facts about social psychology? by Zeeshan Ali
Answer by Zeeshan Ali:
Some social psychology inspired from.
- Never outshine the master.
You might be smarter than your boss or your senior but if they realize this, then they will feel insecured. They might harm you in the best possible way.
- Never appear too perfect
Envy creates silent enemies. They even turn friends into enemies.
- Think as you like but behave as per other’s expectation.
When you oppose someone’s believe then you hurt their ego. That increases your enemy.
- Be royal in your own fashion. If you want to be treated as a King, behave like one.
How you treat yourself determines how people treat you. If you don’t have self respect, you will be bullied by everyone.
- Destroy your enemies by making them your friend.
Resentment create enemies. Make sure if you have oppressed someone, then give a compensation so that he there is a minimum chance of conspiracy from his side.
- The human tongue is a beast only few can master.
Make sure you conceal your intentions if they appear to be not in the favor of the person in front of you. Once you utter something unconsciously, it will speak your deepest intention.