What's the most motivating one-liner ever? by Kaustav Das
Answer by Kaustav Das:
Well it goes like this:
- once upon a time a reporter asked the CEO of Lamborgini, “Why haven’t we ever seen a Lamborgini commercial before?”
Stefano Domenicali replied “Because the people who can afford them aren’t sitting around watching TV”.
2. Local minded people will never understand globally minded goals.
3. “If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.” -Frank Zappa
4.“Some people die at 25 but aren't buried till 75.”- Benjamin Franklin
5. I don't follow dreams, i hunt Goals.
6.Today I would do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't.
7.Big man in a suit of armor, take that away and what are you?
8.If it excites you and scare you at the same time, its worth trying.
9.Hard work is always better than begging. It speaks a lot.
10. “Remembering you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.”- Steve Jobs.
11."Success is like being pregnant, everybody congratulates you, but nobody knows how many times you were fucked" -Anonymous.
12.Money may not buy happiness, but it is better to cry in Lamborghini.
13. You buy a Ferrari when you want to be somebody.
You buy a Lamborgini when you are somebody.