What is the most guarded secret in the world? by @lovelysac
Answer by Sachin Kumbhar:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Padmanabhaswamy Temple!
In terms of gold assets and precious stones, it is by far the wealthiest institution and place of worship of any kind in the recorded history of the world, with an estimated $22 billion worth of gold and jewels stored in underground vaults (not accounting for historical value).
So what’s the Million Dollar Secret? Well technically it’s a Trillion Dollar Secret!
Let’s see the facts about the temple:
- Padmanabhaswamy temple is located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
- The principal deity Vishnu is enshrined in the "Anantha Shayanam" posture, the eternal yogic sleep on the serpent Adisheshan.
- There are, in total, 8 vaults in the temple’s premises (Underground). Every vault is believed to contain immeasurable wealth.
- The temple has six hitherto known vaults (Kallaras), labeled as A to F, for book keeping purpose by the Court
- However, an Amicus Curiae Report by Justice Gopal Subramaniam, in April 2014, has reportedly found two more further subterranean vaults that have been named G and H
- Only 5 of the 8 underground vaults had been opened and explored.
But what’s most interesting is the Vault B aka Kallarai. This vault is the largest of all the vaults present & considering the “Hidden Treasure” thing, it possibly houses the most wealth amongst the others. It would alone be worth at least ₹50 trillion (US$1 trillion) in present-day terms, without the cultural value being factored in.
But here’s the problem: No one dares to open it!
The inner chamber of vault B is declared as a forbidden territory.
- Lord Ugra Narasimha of Thekkedom is believed to be the Protector of Vault B. There is a serpent's image on Kallara B indicating danger to anyone who opens it.
- To make matters worse, legend has it that anyone who opens the vault will be met with disastrous results.
- There were two attempts made to open it. First in 1908 & second in 1933. (It’s also speculated 7 times, but with no specific proofs)
So the story goes as follows:
- It is said that the inner chamber of the vault B is fixed with the ‘Naga Bandhan’ or ‘Snake Bond’.
- A door of such a secret vault can be opened by a highly erudite ‘Sadhus’ who are familiar with the knowledge of extricating a ‘Naga Bandhan’ by chanting a ‘Garuda Mantra'.
- Any attempt to open the door without the suggested method would lead to catastrophic effects all around India or maybe the world.
- Some also speculate that behind that door, lies secrets to not only physical wealth but also unimaginable scripts revealing knowledge of weapons & technology we humans have never seen.
I can’t say I believe such things & myths completely, but this sure as hell makes me wonder what lies behind!
You can read about it here:-
Thanks for the upvotes. Here’s the 1K Treat for the mythological Mystery lovers!
Amaru Muru stargate (Portal de Aramu Muru)
Amaru Muru (also known as Aramu Meru) is one of the strangest structures in the World.
- It is hidden in the rugged Hayu Marca mountain terrain of Peru some 35 kilometres from Puno near the Titicaca lake.
- It was only recently discovered in 1996 although of course, it was already known among the Native Indians of the region.
- They call it the "Gate of the Gods" or “Gate to Heaven”.
- Carved from the rock, it resembles a huge facade – some 7 metres high and some 7 metres wide – with a strange rock formation above it.
- In the middle of the facade there is an alcove – some 2 metres wide – which could be door for humans but there is no sign that this is a true door that can be opened.From a technical point of view this structure makes no sense at all.
Now what’s amazing is this speculation: “To open the stargate we need a harmonic 3 tone chant”
There are many legends surrounding this structure & according to one of them:
One Incan priest of the Temple of the Seven Rays named Amaru Meru (Lord Meru, Aramu Muru) fled from his temple with a sacred golden disk known as “the key of the gods of the seven rays”, and hid in the mountains of Hayu Marca.
He eventually came upon the doorway which was being watched by shamen priests. He showed them the key of the gods and a ritual was performed with the conclusion of a magical occurrence initiated by the golden disk which opened the portal, and according to the legend blue light did emanate from a tunnel inside. The priest Amaru Meru handed the golden disk to the shamen and then passed through the portal “never to be seen again”.
Archeologists have observed a small hand sized circular depression on the right hand side of the small entranceway, and have theorized that this is where a small disk could be placed and held by the rock.
Moreover, the great Solar Disc of Mu is also said to still continue to exist and believed to be located within the realm of the sacred lake.
It is interesting to note that the structure undeniably resembles the Gate of the Sun at Tiwanaku (Tiahuanaco) and five other archeological sites which link together a cross by imaginary straight lines crossing each other exactly at the point where the plateau and Lake Titicaca are located.
You can read about it here:
So 2K Votes? Here’s the treat:
Doorway to Shambhala (Not the wifi Password)
Shambhala is perhaps better known in the Western world as the fictional paradise. It inspired, Shangri-la.
- According to Buddhist tradition, Shambhala is a hidden kingdom where Buddhist values and traditions rule.
- The utopian realm is also home to the Great Warrior Gesar, who leads hordes of the righteous who will eventually ride into the human world to combat our demons.
- Many accounts of visiting Shambhala have been published. It’s said that Shambhala can be entered from long-forgotten outposts established by Alexander the Great, Russia’s Belukha, Afghanistan’s Sufi Sarmoun settlement and ancient city of Balkh, the border of Tibet in the Himalayas, and the Sutlej Valley in India
Entering Shambhala is more difficult than it seems, though. According to the Dalai Lama, the entrance will not appear to you until you’ve attained a state of purity on par with the mystical city. Many people believe that means the entrance is not a physical location but a state of mind, which means that all of the above entrances could be real.
Nicholas and Helena Roerich led a 1924-1928 expedition aimed at Shambhala. Nicholas was a Russian writer and an archaeologist while his wife Helena was a Russian philosopher. They both took part in expeditions of hard-to-reach and little-investigated regions of Central Asia. Although no detailed info. was available on their expedition.
You can read about it here: