What are some of the most mind-blowing facts? by Rahul Maurya
Answer by Rahul Maurya:
- A Leech has 32 brains, 300 teeth and 5 pairs of eyes.
Most of us find them terrifying but it is also true that they are helping us fighting with various diseases for over 2500 years.
- Only 4 gram of Botox can kill the entire population of the earth
It is a form of botulinum toxin which is found in contaminated food , dust or soil. It is used medically for anti-ageing.
- Our face turns red when we are angry because our heart starts beating fast to send more blood to our muscle, preparing us for a fight.
- Whenever we listen emotional musics which have an emotional attachment with us, at that time our body releases “Dopamine” which causes ‘goosebumps’ or ‘chills’. The stronger the attachment, the higher dopamine will produce.
give it a try.
- Green lake, Austria.- A place which is a dry park in winter and 10 meter deep lake in summer.
Edit: ‘Hritvik Jha’ Thankyou for correcting my mistake.