How did Steve Jobs become so good at giving presentations? by @vibhurishi
Answer by Vibhu Rishi:
1. He did not use powerpoint.
2. His presentations had more graphics than words. Images are more sticky.
3. He and his team would practice each presentation a lot of times. Exact sequence, transitions and demos.
4. Gave demos on working products and not prototypes. Most other companies give exhibitions of products that are years away or may even get canceled. E.g. Peter Molyneux presentation on Milo.
5. Never used big buzz words and MBA jargon. His talks are easy to understand.
6. Told a story.
7. Had a suspense quality to it like a script for a thriller.