What is the weirdest excuse you have ever heard for hating the current Narendra Modi government? by Sourabh Patil
Answer by Sourabh Patil:
Just read what is written below.
Now let me add facts.
- Modi doesn’t own any private jet.
- For special transportation of PM, President and vice-president, Air India has special aeroplanes designated as Air India One (AIC001). The fleet of Air India One consists of 1 Boeing 747–400, four 14 seater, four 20 seater and three customised 46 seater (BBJ) that have a VIP cabin.
You may have seen PM on any of the IAF (Indian Air Force) plane like Rajdoot:
These planes carry PM, President or vice-president when they travel to local destinations in India or sometimes for short haul flights. These planes are BBJs named Rajdoot, Rajhans and Rajkamal.
Whenever PM/VP/Prez is on abroad trip, Air India One uses Boeing 747–400 which looks like this:
- Now when Hon. President, Pranab Mukharjee’s aeroplane had technical snag on its way, the plane returned back to Delhi. So why blame Modi for this?
- When indeed Prez was helped to reach Chennai by Indian Air Force (Which actually operates the BBJs), is Modi responsible for that?
- What should Modi had done? Go to Chennai by Train so that he can save country’s wealth?