What are some fads among Indian IT employees? by Anonymous
Answer by Anonymous:
- Sweet's at desk to random people whom you only know through that mail that they exist.
- Salary of 20k & buying an iPhone on a 12 month emi
- Sending goodbye emails to again people you have never worked with in a team.
- Going to the chaiwala aur tapri outside for a smoke etc or a tea & praising it .
- Putting millions of pictures of off-site
- Asking for treat for every small thing like getting a new cabin
- Getting Sweets from hometown & then again writing a sweets at desk email.
- Using office phone to make personal calls to brag about a office phone.
- Clicking selfies of doing work to put on Facebook even though you are just editing excel.