What are some fads among Indian IT employees? by Lakshay Kaushik
Answer by Lakshay Kaushik:
- IT is shit, I will resign and start up.
- Telling someone, My manager sucks, gets a call from him- yes sir, coming back in 2 minutes.
- Friday night hangouts. Living for the weekend and not the bigger picture.
- Royal Enfield or avenger on EMI.
- Getting iPhone on emi.
- Salary 40 k, phone emi 5k, bike emi 5k, rent 10k, clubs and pubs 8k per month. Wearing shirt of 3k, trouser of 3k, watch of 10k, shoes of 6k. Bank account balance after 5 years experience = 20k, i. e living in the moment, not saving enough. This is the most fucked up thing.
- Bro they may send me onsite this year. Waits for 3 years, works in the same sick project.
- Goes onsite, brings cheap chocolates for office Janta. Talks in fake accent, tries to change the world order, starts complaining, drinks bottled water as suddenly now, India has started being a fucked up place all of a sudden.
- Chai sutta. Enough said.
- Eating junk food from Monday to Sunday and thinking is baar weight reduce karna hai. Get your eating habits straight- eat something like sipmeal from fitwise.