What are the 10 things that every Indian should know? by @sinha400
Answer by Aayush Sinha:
- India was the first country to develop the technique for extraction & purification of sugar.
2. India is the largest vegetarian friendly country in the world.
3. India has the worlds most expensive house:
Yes you read it right surpassing Bill gates, warren Buffet and all other Billionaires. Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani has that house cherished as Antilla. It has a price tag of $1 bn.
4. Golden temple is the most humanitarian temple in the world.
Golden Temple also known as the Harmandir Sahib feeds about 100,000 people a day and can easily feed 300,000 people.
5. Any kind of sex toy is completely illegal in India.
6. India was the first country to invent Cataract surgery.
Cataract Surgery was invented in India in 3rd Century by Sushruta.
7. Buttons were invented in India 5000 years ago.
8. Before 1886 India was the number one country where you could get diamonds.
9. Indians are good at Math because we invented many of the mathematical sections.
Pi, Calculus, Algebra & the famous invention of ZERO, Trigonometry.
10. India has one of the most scariest place in Asia.
Yes, its the Bhangarh Fort. It is believed to be the most scariest place in Asia.
The question is for 10 facts but I will add few more to the list.
11. Indian Army is the largest voluntary force in the world.
12. India has the world’s fastest super sonic Cruise Missile “BrahMos”
13. Indian Navy has lost only 1 ship in the Indo-Pak war of 1971 it was the INS Khukri.
14. India created a new country by the force of arms in 1971.
After only 16 days of fighting India liberated Bangladesh, 93,000 Pakistani soldiers surrendered.
15. After the successful test firing of Agni V, India has joined the elite group of five nations who have ICBM- range 5500 Km+
Other 5 Countries are USA,UK,France,China,Russia.