What are the 10 things that every Indian should know? by Kanishka Singh
Answer by Kanishka Singh:
There are so many things that we are unaware of and we should know about it. So lets start:
- Lifeline Express is the world’s first hospital-train.
- Baily Bridge is the highest bridge in the world, located in the Ladakh. It was built by the Indian Army in August 1982.
- BrahMos is the Fastest Operational Cruise Missile in the World.
- Navi Mumbai, a planned satellite township was developed in 1972 and is the largest planned township on the planet.
- Taj Mahal was covered with a huge scaffold during WW2 and 1971 War to make it look like a stockpile of Bamboo and misguide any enemy bombers.
- Kumbh Mela has an administration of its own and is classified as a district for the time it lasts. It has its own District Magistrate.
- India was the first country in the world to produce steel.
- Varanasi has been inhabited since 1200 BC. That makes it at least 3214 years old.
- Both the English and Hindi versions of the Constitution of India originally calligraphed have been preserved in two separate nitrogen-filled chambers within the library present in Parliament of India.
- Rishang Keishing only surviving MPs of First Lok Sabha session, held in 1952.
Along with the these 10 points, I want to share this you friends.
Image Source: Google