What are the things that do not matter in life? by Shovan Chowdhury
Answer by Shovan Chowdhury:
- Sex. Whether you have sexual experience or not.
- Whether you are married, single, virgin, gay or lesbian.
- Rejection from opposite sex/same sex, employer or society.
- Failing in competitive exams or getting poor grades.
- Following the typical lifestyle which are followed by 90% people in society.
- Wasting your whole life in a stressful job instead of traveling the amazing places in the world. Stressful job doesn't matter but travelling really matters for life.
- Your face and physical appearance.
- Your family status and wealth.
- Having sports cars and large villas.
- Lots of views and upvotes on Quora answers.
- Having millions of followers on social websites.
- Chasing opposite sex or same sex.
- Chasing fame, success and money.
- Acceptance from society.
- A typical job where you are ruining your creativity.
- Fear. One day everyone will die, that is permanent. So, get rid of the fear.
- High expectations. That creates lots of problems in life.
- Having trillions of dollars.