What are the biggest lessons you have learned in the corporate world? by Rajesh Manickam
Answer by Rajesh Manickam:
There are many lessons and each day there will be new lessons to be learnt in corporate world
Few of the lessons are
- Dont force yourself to fit in where you don't belong.
- Build good relationships with Trust with all the employees (Internal and External) whom you deal with
This trust will build your network of friends and this will inturn help in your career ladder in future
- Try to understand basic human psychology
Read your immediate Manager needs and deliver accordingly
- Always avoid setting expectation from any one
- Dont’t compare your lifestyle with any others
- Sometimes Step back to save yourself and others
- Converting internal Politics into Growth
The skill of converting politics into stepping stone of your growth needs to be developed by one self from experience.
Note : Always use politics positive and never let any one down else it may come back to you one fine day.