What are some facts about India that Indians are generally unaware of? by Dipanjan Chakrabarti
Answer by Dipanjan Chakrabarti:
- Gandhi (Hollywood Film, 1982)
- Game of Thrones (Most popular TV show)
- The Gladiator (Hollywood Movie, 2000)
- Snow White and the Huntsman (Hollywood Movie, 2012)
- The Avengers (Hollywood Movie, 2012)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Hollywood Movie, 2016)
- The Danish Girl (Hollywood Movie, 2015)
- I, Frankenstein (Hollywood Movie, 2014)
- Dracula, Untold (Hollywood Movie, 2014)
—- and a lot more.
These are some of the famous hollywood movies/TV series. Why I am naming them here?
They all have a common connection with India.
Here are some pics to amaze you.
Game of Thrones cart:
Canon from “Dracula Untold”:
Banner from “Snow White and The Huntsman”:
—-They are all Made in India.
Below is the guy Manjot Rana, who is the 3rd Generation owner of this shop:
Starting from making ceremonial uniforms, marching band instruments for Armed forces, they started making banners, uniforms for movies after been given a contract to make uniform in the film Gandhi, which eventually went on to win an Oscar for best costume design. But they still continue their old business.
Today they are highly occupied with overseas orders to supply ornamentation, banners, carts or other decorations to European films, Hollywood films and many more TV series.
Bollywood can’t match their price quotation. 🙂