What skills take less than 5 minutes to learn that everyone should know how to do? by @Rck0N
Answer by Megan Williams:
Here are some career related skills that you can learn in 5 minutes-
For Confidence Boost & Low Stress
Here’s something that has been approved by Harvard University researcher’s to increase confidence and lower your stress levels-
Work on your posture-
– Highlight Your Personal Brand
This surprising hack has been proven to increase confidence levels and also releases the hormone responsible for “the Happy feet”- Serotonin.
Here’s how to do it right-
- Find someplace private (Bathroom, closed office, cabin or a room)
- Now stand up straight and lift your chin. Also called the “Superhero Pose”
- Hold that position for 1 minute just before you are going to do something you are not confident about.
Tie A Tie under 1 Minute!
3) Start Your Day with the Biggest Task
When you are at your job instead of going ahead with checking your mails or your social media account start by making pointers about how you would go about completing the biggest task set for the day. This will make it easier for you to understand the depth of involvement required.
- The biggest task is something that makes you procrastinate
- If kept for later, it has a tendency to blow out of proportion
- Making pointers in your head about the task in hand will give you a clear picture and also will help to concentrate on the other tasks before you start on the main one.
For more tips and tricks related to your career ping me directly onor visit