What are the best one-minute life hacks? by Anuj Raman
Answer by Anuj Raman:
- Windows key + E to open My Computer. It has saved me literally minutes over the years.
- The fastest way to beat procrastination is to count down “126.96.36.199.1”. Example : I will clean my room in “5,4,3,2,1”.
- Whenever you are getting a mixed feeling or loneliness try to force smile for more than few minutes, it will motivate you definitely.
- Sent an email on GMAIL by mistake? Don’t worry , here is how you undo it:
- Go to settings tab in your account , click on settings.
- Scroll down and search for ‘undo send’ option and check enable undo send.
- Two-Minute Productivity Rule: The moment you realize you have to do something (like when you receive an email you have to revert), if it will take less than two minutes, do it. If it will take more than two minutes, schedule completing it later.
- CONSERVE YOUR SMARTPHONE BATTERY: Whenever you are not using internet on your phone through WIFI, turn your WIFI off. When out of range of a network, your phone continually polls for a network, which drains the battery.
- A short walk can give you energy, just like a cup of coffee.This one minute can transform your work performance and energy levels.Go for it and see the difference for yourself.
- If you often find yourself lending your pens to people and not getting them back, here is a simple trick for you- while giving your pen to someone, hold on to the cap. The person you have lent it to will return your pen, for nobody wants a pen without a cap because the ink can spoil clothes, bags etc.
Ever read 4 books in a day? Learn how at