What are some things that make Indians angry? by Ebin Zacharias
Answer by Ebin Zacharias:
The law !!!!
Often, the law plays its dirty game, protecting criminals and hanging innocents.
A similar story happened recently – the infamous Sowmya rape murder case in Kerala.
- Sowmya, a 23 year old woman was brutally raped in train on February 1 and died after 5 days.
- The accused, Govindhachami – 33 year old was found guilty.
- Firstly, he was jailed and this was the result.
Before and after !!!! This is what called “ from zero to HERO” !!!! :p
- Soumya's rapist, 'beggar' Govindachamy had an expensive lawyer who charged lakhs.
The latest news,
- Supreme court commuted death penalty of Govindhachamy to 7 years !!
- SC altered murder charge to grievous assault charge.
Even though there are adequate proofs for his cruel act, he is still benfitted !!!!
Let us wait to serve for more Govindhachami's !!! Sorry Sowmya 😦
The court commuted death penalty of Govindhachamy to lifetime imprisonment.