What are some cool psychological hacks? by Kaustav Das
Answer by Kaustav Das:
This list contains 8 of them. So take some time and enjoy.
- First a Habit,Next a lifestyle:
Habits change into characters. Create first a good habit, next push on to create a good lifestyle. I don’t know how accurate 21 days and 90 days are in terms of creating a habit and lifestyle respectively. But I do agree that you definitely need consistency and time to create it.(source:)
- Build a good network:
Your objective should be to build a good network and to learn to network. A good network will help you get through life . So never stick only to a network within your area.
- 20 Seconds rule:
“Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, just literally 20 seconds of embarrassing bravery, and I promise you something great will come of it.”-” It really works.(Source: )
- Speaking in public:
Afraid of speaking in public? simply use this rule .(It’s called ‘P-V-L-E-G-S’ rule.)
- Poise:Appear calm & confident ;avoid distracting behaviors.
- Voice:Speak every word clearly and use just the right volume for the space.
- Life:Express passion & emotion with your voice.
- Eye contact:Connect visually with audience.
- Gestures:Hand motions,Move your body & have an expressive face.
- Speed:Talk with appropriate speed(not too slow,not too fast);use pauses for effect and be purposeful. using the so called S.L.A.N.T code.
Everyone needs it.“It takes 4 weeks for you to notice a change, 8 weeks for your friends to notice & 12 weeks for the rest of the world to notice and one day to decide that you are enough”. So believe in yourself and stay motivated.
It is important.Did you know? For the first 15 minutes of your workout,your body burns sugars and carbs. At 30 minutes,your body enters the fat burning zone. So keep pushing.
- Things you must give up to move forward:
Just chuck it in the fuck it bucket and move on.
- The shame of past failures.
- Letting the opinions of others control your life.
- Being indecisive about what you want.
- Procrastinating on goals that matter to you.
- choosing to do nothing.
- You always need to be right.
- Running from the problems that should be fixed.
- Overlooking the positive points in your life.