What are some of the best examples of hypocrisy in India? by Muskan
Answer by Muskan:
- The idea of empowering women is only letting them to wear shortest clothes as possible.
- “ I have right to wear whatever I wish.” This doesn’t mean that you can roam naked and no one would question you.
2. “I will not marry a man who accepts dowry.”
- The same woman demands half property, half salary in the court.
3. “Students, write an essay on importance of sports and games in student’s life.”
- The same teachers labels students useless who perform well at sports and fail at studies.
4. “ We believe in equality and freedom. We must respect our unity in diversity.”
- Same people don’t consider north east Indians even Indians. They are labelled as Chinese.
- Also, south Indians as black. Or Madrasi.
5. “ I don’t work for money. Money works for me.” He uploads his Facebook status.
- The same guy is stuck in a job where he just prints money and wastes his life.
Your average Indian teenager,
Thanks for reading.