What have you tried for 30 days that changed everything? by Snehal Srivastava
Answer by Snehal Srivastava:
Well I changed 5 things.
1. Asked my parents to get The Hindu everyday, instead of TOI
- Now I know more of what is happening in my country and the world rather than who Ranbir Kapoor is dating. It took a while to adjust to no Bollywood gossip but its worth it.
2. Drink 3 – 4 litres of water everyday
- Need I explain more?
- Also a lot of people have commented that this is way beyond the required intake. But it is not like I force myself. I exercise a lot so I drink because I feel like! Not because I have to.
3. Stopped consuming water with my meals. I take it after half an hour or so.
- Improves digestion
4. Food habits:
- Eat atleast one fruit and almonds each day
- Stopped having dinner after 8 pm
5. The most important one. Started to count my blessings every night before sleeping.
P.S I do Yoga everyday.
P.P.S My only social site is Quora. No Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or even Whatsapp! I am not promoting this. It is just a personal choice.
Try these. They will change your life.