Who is the most overrated Indian celebrity? by Vishal Jain
Answer by Vishal Jain:
None other than Karan Johar.
- Most of the movies he made are just average, putting a huge cast to attract audience.
- He can’t speak of his personality because he feels it’s not openly accepted in India and people make fun of them. On the other hand, he produces a movie “Dostana” which completely bullies LGBT community.
- He will host a show called “India Got Talent” but will promote only celebrity kids in Bollywood and blocks outsiders to make entry in the industry.
- Outrages when Sanjay Leela Bhansali was slapped for distorting Indian history in his film but kept quite when fatwa was issued against the movie “Lipstick Under my Burkha”.
- Cries intolerance when some anti nationals are asked to go to Pakistan but will ask Kangana Ranaut to leave Bollywood industry if she feels nepotism is ruling the Bollywood and she is not treated fairly.
- His show “Koffee with Karan” should be changed to “How is your Sex Life”. More or less all his questions points towards only sex life, nothing more than that.
- He is a terrible actor and a dancer, but he is a judge of a dance reality show.
I do not see any thing great he has achieved till date. He had all the money and his father’s legacy to launch himself, he is not a self made man but still people follows and love him. I don’t know, it goes over my head.