Who is the biggest Joker in the Indian politics? by Abhishek Singh
Answer by Abhishek Singh:
I can’t name a single politician who would best replace for a Joker but, here are some most stupid politicians who redefined stupidity and have good scope in competing each other.
I usually don’t deal with these topics but the question made me laugh for a couple of seconds and so I am here with my own opinions, please don’t judge me.
It might have been a memorable year for Indian politics with the largest voting turnover and a new Government but this year also had some stupid and shameful comments from our politicians. From calling rape a 'small mistake' to utterly nonsensical comment about child birth, these politicians have done it all.
- Babulal Gaur Yadav, Cabinet Minister
Mr. Minister, what could possibly be right in rape?
- Gulam Navi Azad, Ex Health Minister
Ohh… I would prefer to sleep
- Rahul Gandhi, Vice-President Indian National Congress
Beehive, elephants. What is he talking about? Zoo?
- Mamta Banerjee, Chief Minister of West Bengal
Did she just hear Eminem's “Ass Like That”!
- Mulayam Singh Yadav, Member of Parliament
Erm… I am at a loss for words here.
- Ashok Singhal, President of Vishwa Hindu Parishad
Yes! Lets beat China also in population
- Salman Khurshid, Ex-Cabinet Minister of Ministry of External Affairs
And if we have you as a minister, we will end up on roads!
- Sheila Dixit, Ex Chief Minister of Delhi
Really? What the blue hell they do with millions?
- Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti, Minister of State Rank for Food Processing Industries
We certainly don't want you.
- Lalu Prasad Yadav, Ex Chief Minister of Bihar and Minister of Railways
So do you mean railway tracks are meant for pooping?
- Azam Khan, Member of the 17th Legislative Assembly of Uttar Pradesh
So mad to defeat the population of China.
- Asaduddin Owaisi, President of the All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen and MP
Who cares if he was a true muslim or not? He was a true INDIAN!
- Arvind Kejriwal, Chief Minister of Delhi
Didn’t Ambani bribed you too to act dumb?
P.S. And this list could never end without Raj Babbar, Mayawati, Digvijay Singh. Keep suggesting with stupid remarks of stupid politicians.
It really was hard time for me to decide whom to keep at top, I leave the rest for you to conclude who can be the best Joker.