What is your favorite Batman fact? by Aman Mishra
Answer by Aman Mishra:
Well there are 1000s of facts but there are few below fascinates me the most.
- Batman knows 127 forms of martial arts styles, 23+ languages, 192 IQ level, Dead lifts 600–1000 pounds, Micro sleep (has gone up to 80 hours without sleep), worth 7 Billion Dollars.
- Batman has learned to make 10 minutes of air last an hour.
- Superman considers Batman to be the most dangerous man on the planet and is very glad they both are on the same side.
- Batman created a machine called Brother’s eye, an advanced satellite that contains information and protocols on every hero and villain of earth, for the justice league.
- Batman once broke free from his own grave. He was buried alive with 600 pounds of dirt on top of him and was put inside a straitjacket.
- Christian bale was jealous when he heard someone else was going to play Batman. He just stopped and stared into nothing for half an hour.
- Batman keeps a marble in his utility belt to stimulate the sound of someone walking when drops it down the stairs.
- There's a book called "Becoming Batman: The possibility of a Superhero" written by a neuroscientist, which covers in detail how much an ordinary person would need to train and adapt to become Batman.
And the below one isn’t a fact but Bale expressed his feelings for the movie, for the BAAAT MAN, for the last time.
”My last day in the suit was also the last day of shooting for me,” says the actor. ”I was in New York, on top of a downtown skyscraper. The day began with Morgan Freeman and then ended with Anne Hathaway. I got to say goodbye from within the batcowl.” As he took off the cape and cowl and painful, tight-fitting body armor for the final time, Bale suddenly realized the significance of what he was doing. ”It was very quiet, just a couple people there,” he recalls. ”But in the midst of it, I said, ‘Hold on a sec. Let me take a moment. This is it. I’m never going to have this claustrophobia again!’ So I had to pause. I had to.”