Who is the worst Indian author? by Jay Desai
Answer by Jay Desai:
The worst Indian author is Arundhati Roy. She has been at the forefront in encouraging anti Indian elements and traitors. Some of her misdeeds;
- Supports Naxalites : She criticised Indian Government operations against Naxalites. She also described these terrorists as Gandhians.
- Supports Afzal Guru : She even used to supported the convict of 2001 Indian Parliament attack. She called Afzal Guru a Prisoner of War.
- Advocates Kashmiri Separatism : She must have been the professor of JNU students I feel. She openly advocated for Kashmir separatism and gave an Anti India Speech in 2010.
- Supports Taliban : She has openly supported Talibanis in the War on Terror.
- Criticised India's Nuclear Programme : She was not happy on India becoming a nuclear nation. She wrote End of Imagination to criticise India's Nuclear Weapons.
- Supported 26/11 Attacks : This was the most heinous comment by her. She linked 26/11 attacks with Gujarat riots and Partition and tried to justified it.
- Criticised Anna Hazare : She called respected social activist Anna Hazare as an agent of BJP.
I don't know how she is not behind bars yet for making so many anti-national statements and supporting terrorists.
Image Source : Google.