#9/4 8th main, Behind Manethindi Hotel Gururaj Layout, BSK 3rd Stage Bangalore-85. Email: email@example.com
Phone No. :+91-8197541583
• More than 3 years of Proficient experience in Software Testing domain.
• Hands on experience in Automation testing using Selenium.
• Good understanding of OOPS concepts of Core Java.
• Good knowledge of Data driven Automation framework.
• Having good exposure to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Very Good understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Testing Process.
• Manual Testing experience of Mobile devices.
• Proficient in identifying Test Scenarios and creating Test Cases.
• Possess good communication skill, attention to detail.
• Eager to learn new tools and technologies.
• Self-motivated individual and a good team player with good analytical skills.
Bachelor of Technology in Information Science & Engineering, 2013 batch, VTU University.
|Manual Testing||Agile Methodology, Designing Test Plan, Writing Test Cases and Defect Reporting, Mobile (IOS, Android & Windows), iPad, & Tablets|
|Programming Language||Basic knowledge in Core Java, HTML, CSS, Xpath, JSON and XML|
|Web Technologies||Basics of HTML, CSS, Firebug, Firepath, XPath|
|Functional UI Automation||Selenium IDE, WebDriver, TestNG and Xpath|
|Microsoft Tools||MS Excel, MS Word.|
|Database Testing||Basic of SQL|
|Bug Tracking tools||Jira, Joho & TFS|
Company : Optimus Bt Pvt Ltd
Duration : 28th Dec 2015 – to present
Project Name : eContracts / Office 365 (Product – web application )
eContracts 365 is an app built for Office 365 that works with your online accounts and allows your organization to implement these processes seamlessly for the various contract processes from contract authoring, contract review and approvals, electronic signatures, and a centralized contract repository that helps you define all of your contracts and automate the various alerts and milestone processes, along with search and reporting capabilities.
• Analyzing client requirement.
• Scheduling client meeting over Go To Meeting, a collaboration tool.
• As per client requirement Configuring eContracts app in local server.
• Following Agile methodology and taking role of client as we are Business Analyst to individual clients.
• Escalating issue and changes to Testing team and development team.
• Analyzing the Legacy contracts data and formatting MS Excel spreadshet.
• Importing the Legacy contracts and documents using Import tool in clients Production server.
• Validating Production Server.
• Giving support to live customers.
Company: Teknotrait Solutions Pvt Ltd
Duration : 14th Nov 2014 – 25th Dec 2015
Project Name : Ad.net (Web Application)
Ad.nets, traffic channels generate billions of monthly impressions for online advertisers.Ad.net is aggressively developing new, and improving upon, existing technology offerings in order to deliver state of the art solutions to advertisers and publishers. Ad.net’s range of customized channels, products, and services for advertisers helps them acquire new customers at reasonable rates and helps publishers drive additional revenues.
• Involved in writing Test cases for manual and automation test.
• Participated in Scrum meeting on daily basis.
• Performed manual testing on the different modules of Ad.Net application.
• Deployment of build on QA servers using Putty and testing the application.
• Downloading the latest code to local server using TortoiseSVN
• Tested the API’s using Advance rest client.
• Written Automation test scripts for different modules of Ad.Net applicaton.
Project Name : Webshadow (Desktop Application)
Web Shadow is Windows desktop application, which proactively safeguards your children by monitoring their activities online so you know exactly what they’re doing and viewing without blocking your internet access. A brilliant filter enhancement, Web Shadow enables you to see the sites your kids’ are visiting and the time they are spending, giving you peace of mind.
• Involved in designing Test plan and Test cases
• Participated in Scrum meeting on daily basis
• Installed VM and tested Win 7, 8 & 10 (32 & 64 bits) OS’s
• Downloading the latest version of application and testing Installation, Redirection & Uninstall are working or not, and also listed down the Watchdog issues at each build
• Logging bugs on Jira.
Project Name : ZergID ( Web application, Android & IOS app)
ZergID is an web application and mobile application which works as a social networking platform for gamers across the world. ZergID is currently in its beta version for web and has two stable mobile applications (Android and iOS) for mobile users with limited options. This application brings together all the online gamers on one platform to discuss about the game and maintain their relationship to discuss about future games. ZergID is being developed into a much more big application with many more features being added to it in the near future.
• Involved in functional study of the Application.
• Involved in Preparation and execution of test cases.
• Performed GUI, Functional, Regression testing and System testing.
• I have done testing related documentation.
• Written automation test scripts using Java and Selenium.
Company : Chandusoft Technologies Pvt Ltd
Designation : Software Engineer
Duration : 8th July 2013 – 10th October 2014
Project Name: My Voucher Code
It’s an E-Commerce Site, Manual Testing Methodologies are used to Test the MyVoucher code. It is a Hub of Couponing opportunities on the web and it is very popular coupon site that contains some of the Top Voucher Codes.Coupon Cabin and MyVoucher is a leading provider of Online, Printable and Grocery Coupons for more than 3,000 Merchants. They offer highest quality coupons that are guaranteed to work.
• Rewriting the description of the offer so that it is different from other sites.
• Checking to make sure the link associated with the offer is going to a correct page.
• Ensuring codes hidden in the text of the offers are pasted into the appropriate fields.
• Making sure start dates and expiration dates are accurate.
• Categorizing the offer so that is becomes easier for our users to find.
• Collecting project requirements and preparing requirement document.
• Designed new Test Cases based on Customer Requirements.
• Validating & verifying defects and reporting of defects to reporting manager.
Click the below link to download my resume